This example demonstrate how to register/configure a workflows by using the Plug-in Registration tool. This tool is provided in Microsoft SDK.
Please follow below steps for Registration
- Browse the Registration tool provided in SDK folder i.e. “\SDK\Tools\PluginRegistration”, then Run the Plug-in Registration tool
- Click on “CREATE NEW CONNECTION” button.
- In the login dialog, select the deployment type radio button related to the environment i.e. Dynamics 365 server you intend to register plug-ins or workflows with.
- After successful authentication it will be redirected to applications main window.
- Then click on the Register button to register, i.e. using Register ==> Register New Assembly ==>
- Browse the assembly project using browse button and then register button (Now the tricky part, how you are going to register the workflow or Plug-in there is no button to register the same. Click on first browse box ==> (Shift + Tab) ==> (Shift + Tab) ==> Hit the Enter button and That’s it 🙂 )
- After successful registration, registered assembly will look like